The Quality Unit*
- Promotes culture and the continuous improvement of quality in the University.
- Provides support to the governing bodies of the University on QA issues.
- Ensures the management of internal and external information flows and supports the University structures in the management QA processes.
- Monitors the implementation of the measures undertaken following the recommendations and / or conditions formulated by the CEVs during the external visits.
- Draws up an annual report on the activities of the Quality Unit
* For more details on the functions, see the the University Quality Unit Guidelines for the definition and implementation of the Quality Assurance Policies (https://www.unisg.it/assets/Linee-guida- PQ-definition_implementation-of-AQ-Policies_26.11.2019.pdf).
Antonella Campanini (Assistant Professor of Medieval History)
Gabriele Proglio (Assistant Professor of Contemporary History)
Alessandro Asteggiano (administrator)
Contacts > firstname.lastname@example.org