Teachers-Student joint Committee *
- Monitors the quality of CdS and student services.
- Monitors the educational offer and the quality of teaching and service activities provided by the professors and researchers to the students, identifying indicators for the result evaluation of the same and also monitors the evaluation of teaching procedures by the University and national bodies.
- Formulates opinions on the activation or cancellation of CdS.
- Draws up an (annual) report that takes into consideration the entire educational offer, giving particular reference to the results of the students’ opinion survey, indicating any specific problems to the CdS.
* For more details on the composition, tasks and functions, please refer to the ” University Quality Unit Guidelines for the definition and implementation of the Quality Assurance Policies” – (https://www.unisg.it /assets/Linee-guida-PQ-definizione_implementation-of-AQ- Policies_26.11.2019.pdf).
The teacher-student Joint Committee is made up of an equal number of teachers and students, following a method established by the Faculty Council. The student members must represent the university’s different courses.
Maria Giovanna Onorati, President (Associate Professor)
Andrea Pieroni, Vice-President (Full Professor)
Elisa Carone (I year- Undergraduate)
Francesca Sezzella (I year- Graduate)