Università degli Studi di Scienze Gastronomiche
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 9
fraz. Pollenzo – 12042 Bra (Cn)
Francesco Maria Gentile (Naples, 1991) obtained his Master degree in Business Economics and Management from Carlo Cattaneo University. He is a Research Fellow at University of Gastronomic Sciences in Piedmont, Italy.
Since 2015 he has been the Project Manager for the Food Industry Monitor project; research involving the monitoring of the performance of companies from the food and beverage sector, and since 2018 has been the Project Manager for the “Agroalimentare 4.0- SMAQ project”, sponsored by the Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio Cuneo.
- Field Project Coordinator of the Two-Year Graduate Degree Program in Sustainable Food Innovation and Management
- Economics of Agri-food Companies
MAIN INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH AREA in UNISG
SPECIFIC RESEARCH TOPICS
- Strategic management
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Business plan and sector analysis
- Company performance analysis