Since 2004, more than 260 students from 40 countries have benefitted from the scholarships offered by the University of Gastronomic Sciences.
Over the years UNISG has invested over 9.5 million euros in scholarships, an effort that underlines the university’s commitment to placing the values of Merit and the Right to Education before geographical origin, social extraction and economic possibilities of the students.
Businesses, organizations and foundations have contributed over €3 million to the fund, investing in the education of a new generation of Gastronomes who can play an active, leading role in the local development of their home countries and bring about cultural and political change through food.
In the academic year 2018-2019, the scholarship project involved 62 students of which 42 with total cost coverage.
The commitment of the university and supporters allows us to have an international and multicultural community in Pollenzo: a value that completes and enriches the educational experience of all students!
The Scholarship Supporters for the Academic year 2018-2019 are:
- Agenzia di Pollenzo
- Bailian Group
- Caseificio Pugliese
- Cassa di Risparmio di Fossano
- Colussi Group
- Condotta Slow Food Alba Langhe Roero
- Condotta Slow Food Bra
- Confraternita della Vite e del Vino del Veneto Orientale e del Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Costa Crociere
- Domenico Siniscalco in memoria di Elisabetta e Marco Siniscalco
- Famiglia Cotarella
- FIVI – Federazione Italiana Viticoltori Indipendenti
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Bra
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Cuneo
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Torino
- Fondazione Slow Food per la Biodiversità
- Imperia & Monferrina
- Pastificio Di Martino
- Riso Buono
- San Giacomo Charitable Foundation
- Savino del Bene
- Severino Gas
- Societá Gastronomica