Support a Scholarship
Since 2004, more than 260 students from 40 countries have benefitted from the scholarships offered by the University of Gastronomic Sciences.
Over the years UNISG has invested over 9.5 million euros in scholarships, an effort that underlines the university’s commitment to placing the values of Merit and the Right to Education before geographical origin, social extraction and economic possibilities of the students.
Businesses, organizations and foundations have contributed over €3 million to the fund, investing in the education of a new generation of Gastronomes who can play an active, leading role in the local development of their home countries and bring about cultural and political change through food.
In the academic year 2018-2019, the scholarship project involved 62 students of which 42 with total cost coverage.
The commitment of the university and supporters allows us to have an international and multicultural community in Pollenzo: a value that completes and enriches the educational experience of all students!
The Unisg Scholarship Supporters are:
- Aziende Vitinicole Ceretto
- Barilla, in memory of Luca Virginio
- Camera di Commercio di Torino
- Gli amici di Citrico: Giorgio Cecchetto, Francesco Di Roma, Roberto Miotto, Mauro Silvestrini, Pierluigi Zamò, in memory of Beppe Rinaldi
- Compagnia di San Paolo
- Condotta Slow Food Silver
- Condotta Slow Food Treviso
- Confartigianato Cuneo
- Consorzio dell’Asti e del Moscato d’Asti Docg
- Consorzio di Tutela del Prosecco DOC
- Famiglia Cotarella
- Famiglia Maglione
- FIVI – Federazione Italiana Vignaioli Indipendenti, in memory ofLeonildo Pieropan
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Cuneo
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Torino
- Fondazione del Ceresio
- Fondazione Deloitte
- Longo Speciality
- LUIGIA Restaurants
- Nonino Distillatori in memory of Silvia Nonino
- Olitalia, in memory of Cav. Giuseppe Cremonini
- Silvio Magni, in memory of Bita