International Career Day 2017
Dear students and recent graduates,
We invite you to participate in the International Career Day 2017 which will take place next Friday, April 28th where 13 international food-related companies will participate with presentations and one-on-one interviews regarding job and internship positions.
Additionally, some staff members that represent the participating companies that belong to the UNISG Alumni Network will talk about their job-hunting experience after graduation during the presentations.
Why should you attend?
The International Career Day 2017 will help you to:
- Seek potential internship and job positions.
- Start developing your own network of contacts.
- Get a better understanding of different professional sectors to start or continue your career.
- Discover what UNISG gastronomes do once they graduate.
Global Generation, Batali & Bastianich, ARVI , The Sustainable Restaurant Association, Eataly Worldwide Abergavenny Food Festival, GEN, Helen Browning’s Organic, Relais & Chateaux, Backroads, Contemporary Food Lab, Guayapi and BellaVita Expo
When will it take place?
University of Gastronomic Sciences
Cascina Albertina campus.
- Presentations: 8:30 – 13:00 | Aula Magna | open to all graduates and UNISG students.
- Interviews: 14:30 – 18:30 | Cascina Albertina’s classroom | open to all graduates and the UNISG students of the following programmes: Masters, Graduate (1st and 2nd year) and Undergraduate (3rd year).
UNISG Career Center