- an undergraduate or first-level degree (see below for applying without a degree)
- proficiency in written and spoken English
- Register online:
- click on Master Application
- user = master
- password = master
- Once registered, we will send you:
- A Motivational Test
- An English-language Test (for non-native speakers)
- On successful completion of the two tests, you will be invited to submit your application dossier.
NOTE: The application process is free and non-binding.
Prospective students may use the same dossier for applying to more than one stream of the Master Program, application deadlines permitting. Every student will study only one program (stream). Please indicate on the application form the name of the stream(s) for which the application is being submitted.
Apply now for our Master Programs
- Master in Food Culture and Communications: Food, Place, and Identity
Start date: March 20, 2013
Applications are now closed
- Master in Food Culture and Communications: Human Ecology and Sustainability
Start date May 29, 2013
Application process closes: February 13, 2013
Accepted and waitlisted candidates announced online: February 19, 2013
- Master in Food Culture and Communications: High-Quality Products
Start Date: September 18, 2013
Application process closes: June 5, 2013
Accepted and waitlisted candidates announced online: June 12, 2013
- Master in Food Culture and Communications: Representation, Meaning, and Media
Start Date: November 20, 2013
Application process closes: July 3, 2013
Accepted and waitlisted candidates announced online: July 9, 2013
It is recommended that you ensure that your application dossier reaches UNISG Admissions at least one week before the application deadline.
Students from all countries are eligible to apply. Note that for all educational documents (diplomas, degrees, certificates, transcripts) granted outside of Italy, official translations and an Italian consular accreditation (“Dichiarazione di Valore”) must be obtained by the student and delivered to the Master Registrar’s Office. The original document must be handed to the registrar’s office at the latest on the first day of studies and will be kept by the university for the whole duration of the course. (The consulate may choose to send the document directly to UNISG.) Application to UNISG must be completed through an Italian consular representative. Applicants should contact their local Italian consulate as early as possible to endure adequate time for all consular processes.
For more information, download the official announcements of the Master in Food Culture and Communications below.
For information on applying as an auditor of the master (without possessing an undergraduate degree), see Art. 8 of the official announcement.
Download the Official Announcement of the MFCC: