Apply now for our Master Programs
- Master in Food Culture and Communications: Representation, Meaning, and Media
Start Date: November 19, 2014 (A.Y. 2014-15)
Application process closes: July 9, 2014
Accepted and waitlisted candidates announced online: July 16, 2014
- Master in Food Culture and Communications: Representation, Place, and Identity
Start Date: March 11, 2015 (A.Y. 2014-15)
Application process closes: December 3, 2014
Accepted and waitlisted candidates announced online: December 10, 2014
- Master in Food Culture and Communications: High-Quality Products
Start Date: September 9, 2015 (A.Y. 2015-16)
Application process closes: June 3, 2015
Accepted and waitlisted candidates announced online: June 10, 2015
- Master in Food Culture and Communications: Human Ecology and Sustainability
Start Date: November 18, 2015 (A.Y. 2015-16)
Application process closes: July 8, 2015
Accepted and waitlisted candidates announced online: July 15, 2015
– an undergraduate or first-level degree
– proficiency in written and spoken English
- It is recommended that you upload your application dossier at least one week before the application deadline.
- The application process is free and non-binding
Students from all countries are eligible to apply. Note that for all educational documents (diplomas, degrees, certificates, transcripts) granted outside of Italy, official translations and an Italian consular accreditation (“Dichiarazione di Valore”) must be obtained by the student and delivered to the Master Registrar’s Office. The original document must be handed to the registrar’s office at the latest on the first day of studies and will be kept by the university for the whole duration of the course. (The consulate may choose to send the document directly to UNISG.) Application to UNISG must be completed through an Italian consular representative. Applicants should contact their local Italian consulate as early as possible to endure adequate time for all consular processes.
For more information, download the official announcements of the Master in Food Culture and Communications below.
For information on applying as an auditor of the master (without possessing an undergraduate degree), see Art. 8 of the official announcement.
All the aforementioned application steps are free and non-binding
Before proceeding with online pre-enrollment, please carefully read the Official Announcements:
- FCC-Food, Place, and Identity
- FCC-Human Ecology and Sustainability
- FCC-High-Quality Products
- FCC-Representation, Meaning, and Media
- FCC- Representation, Place, and Identity
- FCC- High-Quality Products 2015
- FCC- Human Ecology and Sustainability 2015